[hibernate-dev] my home network is not stable tonight, don't know if i can join the meeting

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 7 10:27:17 EST 2011

On Monday, March 07, 2011, at 09:12 am, Strong Liu wrote:
> hello,
>
> as $subject, just in case i can't join, here are the things:
>
> 1. the date of alpha release
I try to keep these in JIRA as much as possible, so that is always a good
place to look first.
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH/fixforversion/11161

> 2. do we need documentation ready in this release? since the
> gradle-jdocbook is still waiting review by gradle team (as we discussed in
> the meeting, it is part of beta release)
Ideally yes.

> 3. is the migration to jboss-logging finished?
John is still integrating it.  Its a bit of a moving target as we keep pushing
changes ;)

> 4. I may have some time that can working on 4
I assume you mean JUnit 4?

> 5. the enforcer plugin (fyi https://github.com/stliu/gradle-enforcer),
> which release should we apply it or I should push it to gradle first
Not following what you are asking here.  You mean which Hibernate release
should we target for using this?  Or which Gradle version should we baseline
on?  I'd like to say the lastest (1.0-milestone-1) as the minimum, but i had
some issues running tests with that version.

---
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org