[hibernate-dev] SessionImpl.list(CriteriaImpl criteria) returns an empty list when no implementors exist

C_Kevin Butterly C_Kevin.Butterly at swissquote.ch
Tue Mar 8 05:52:19 EST 2011

Hi,

I have previously run into the same issue numerous times. In all cases I was executing a criteria search without having mapped the particular entities, they were  all simple mappings with no deemed dependencies on polymorphism. I agree that there should be some indicator to the fact that I had an omission in my mapping configuration. I like the idea of an exception being thrown, as its not obvious at the moment what the problem is.

Regards
Kevin