[hibernate-dev] hibernate-tools moved to git

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 9 10:13:36 EST 2011

I am saying that Jira does not have direct support for connecting to Git
repositories.  To integrate a Git repo into Jira you need to use Fisheye as an
intermediary.

So get a Fisheye instance pointing to you Git repo and then I can help.  Note
that the JBoss Fisheye instance has historically been a nightmare to use in
JIRA.  The other Hibernate Git repos use Fisheye hosted by Atlassian.
https://fisheye2.atlassian.com/

As outlined on that page, create a Jira "Hosted Fisheye" issues @
http://support.atlassian.com/ if you want to have them host it for you.