[hibernate-dev] Hibernate OGM as a separate repo

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Mar 11 18:43:53 EST 2011

Hi guys,
I have finished the migration of Hibernate OGM to its new separated Git repository. I've kept the history (that was fun).

The new home is now here https://github.com/emmanuelbernard/hibernate-ogm

This is a multi module project with a single module so far: hibernate-ogm-core. But we can anticipate more modules when we will support several NoSQL engines.
This move has several nice side effects:
 - following the project is easier (no more history rewriting on rebase)
 - building the project is also much easier
 - the release cycle will not be dependent of Hibernate Core.

Hopefully that will lower the curve to get started.

I've updated the doc.
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/OverviewofHibernateOGM

Why version 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT?
3 for the Hibernate platform OGM is built for
0.0 because we start :)

Since I usually suck at Maven, can you double check :
 - that the poms look sane
 - simplify them if possible (not too much we will need to be able to build doc)

Emmanuel