[hibernate-dev] Question about cglib jar and AS7 integration...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Sun Mar 13 11:38:54 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm looking at integrating Hibernate JPA persistence provider with AS7.
  On the AS7 IRC channel recently, I was asked to ask about cglib and
Hibernate.

I know historically, cglib was popular but not too many people are
volunteering to maintain the cglib OSS project.  Okay, that has nothing
to do with my question.  So, let me get to that.

Should we include the CGLIB jar when we package Hibernate with AS7?

Thanks,
Scott