[hibernate-dev] Intellij javac running out of memory compiling master??

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Tue Mar 15 05:55:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

did you rebuild the idea configuration files - 'gradle idea'
Steve and I had similar issues after opening master in idea with the new
logging stuff.
I would guess that the annotation processor goes wild.

What helped for me was to re-create the idea config files and then go
through
all the modules classpath configuration to ensure that the right
directories are
in- and excluded.

There is a bug - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRADLE-1174 - in the
plugin which
excludes everything under $buildDir which is not correct.

--Hardy