[hibernate-dev] HSEARCH-679 status

Tom Waterhouse tomwaterhouse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:44:55 EDT 2011

Sanne,

I don't see the method you've identified in PersistentClass.  The closest I
could find to identifying if a property has been initialized is
Hibernate.isPropertyInitialized(), but the method always returns true
(object isn't a HibernateProxy, FieldInterceptionHelper.isInstrumented()
returns false).

Any other ideas on how I can tell if a lazy property has been initialized?

Tom