[hibernate-dev] providing AnalyzerUtils in Hibernate Search

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu May 12 10:56:16 EDT 2011

Sorry I replied too fast, I see the usecase.
Do you think proper logging in our part (of the analyzer work) could solve the issue without people having to use AnalyzerUtils?
For example I'm not a big fan of the fact that AnalyzerUtils plays at the string level whereas HSearch plays at the object property level.