[hibernate-dev] Hibernate OGM

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu May 12 11:17:18 EDT 2011

I've significantly improved the GridDialect in my quest to use Atomic Maps for entity and associations. Unfortunately the change is not ready to be shared yet. I hope to get that out next week Entity are using atomic maps but not associations yet.

Also, I've see you've used merge to sync your work and the main tree. We have a linear tree policy, so use rebase instead of merge.