[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] Hibernate search core module proposal

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon May 23 10:59:26 EDT 2011

2011/5/23 Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>:
> Actually Hibernate Core has the same exact thing and I have never had a
> problem importing it via Maven into IntelliJ (do not use Eclipse, so no
> idea there).
>
> In Hibernate Core we have:
>
> hibernate-core/
>     hibernate-core/
>     hibernate-entitymanager/

Yes, that's a problem in Eclipse. I didn't mention it as core was
already moving away from Maven.

The Hibernate Search artifacts are structured like that as it was
originally just a single module, and when it evolved we didn't want to
change the artifactId, but now entering in version 4.0 that would be a
nice thing to do, and also create a hibernate-search-parent different
than hibernate-search (root module).