[hibernate-dev] What does this error message mean and what do we want to change it?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri May 27 13:21:37 EDT 2011

It can be ignored.  Basically Hibernate is assuming the orm.xml files in
this app are compliant with jpa 2.0 version.  It tries to validate them
using that version first.  Failing that it then trues the 1.0 xsd for
validation.

The problem there is just that we associate a org.xml.sax.ErrorHandler
with the parsing/validation steps and it is set up to log errors on
error.  We just need to adjust that.

Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org