[hibernate-dev] Which JBoss Logging version to use in AS and Hibernate Core

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Nov 4 09:06:33 EDT 2011

With some small changes we can move Hibernate Search to JBoss Logging
3.1.0.Beta3,
and this will work fine even for the outdated Infinispan 5.0, but a
deployed application won't work on AS 7.0:
it requires an application server having Logging 3.1, or will need to
bundle this and isolate from the AS libraries.

Upgrade or not?

https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HSEARCH-965

Sanne