[hibernate-dev] [jboss-as7-dev] Which JBoss Logging version to use in AS and Hibernate Core

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Tue Nov 8 12:24:36 EST 2011

if jboss-logging 3.1.0 final would compatible with 3.1.0.Beta3, then i would vote for releasing 4.0 Final today
hope AS7 could cut off a CR release with jboss-logging 3.1.0.Beta3 or Final soon
or we wait for jboss-logging goes final and --`

shade plugin is not always a good choice and i don't know if there is an alternative can be used in gradle