[hibernate-dev] [jboss-as7-dev] Which JBoss Logging version to use in AS and Hibernate Core

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 9 15:38:07 EST 2011

Thanks David!

Just to make sure I understand.  Doing the steps above will allow the
built artifact to run in either AS 7.0 or 7.1.  Correct?

I thought we had said on IRC that Hibernate could really get away with
(1) and (2) and that JBoss AS 7.0 could specify to use JBoss Logging
3.0 via dep-mgmt in its pom(s) rather than allowing Hibernate (or
others) to pull in Logging 3.1.

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org