[hibernate-dev] New Search QA job

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 28 09:30:16 EST 2011

Hi Strong,
I've created this new job on Jenkins:

  http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/hibernate-search-master-dbmatrix-coreSnapshot

Usually we have CI testing Hibernate Search master, but it tests the
latest Hibernate Core release we defined as dependency; this new job
is specifically overriding the version of Hibernate Core to
4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

so it tests:
 - Search matrix tests extend Core's matrix test with more tests
 - Improvements done in Core improve the Search matrix test as well
 - Core changes won't break Search

We can remove this later on if you think it's overkill, for now it's
very useful for us to start fixing the Search matrix tests, which need
the fixes from latest snapshosts of Core.