[hibernate-dev] org.hibernate.ejb.test.lob.BlobTest fails on Derby

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 28 23:02:13 EST 2011

I just ran BlobTest on Derby, and it passes :)

btw, i'm using the latest source from master, and default hibernate.properties in hibernate-entitymanager/src/test/resource (except the db connection info changed to derby from h2)

Best Regards,

Strong Liu <stliu at hibernate.org>
http://about.me/stliu/bio