[hibernate-dev] org.hibernate.HibernateException: /hibernate.cfg.xml not found

Eric M Rivera emrivera at unmc.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:31:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

This is in reference to the following;

Re: org.hibernate.HibernateException: /hibernate.cfg.xml not found
30. Sep 2011, 20:02 CET | Link
Gail Badner | gbadner(AT)redhat.com

Regarding Eclipse tools for integrating with Hibernate, I don't use
Eclipse myself, so I've asked on the hibernate-dev mailing list.
The above message was the answer to an inquiry I posted on Sep 28 as
follow:

org.hibernate.HibernateException: /hibernate.cfg.xml not found
28. Sep 2011, 17:45 CET | Link
eric

I just updated my eclipse rcp project to use hibernate 3.6.7 and ran the
application an the following exception is thrown:
org.hibernate.HibernateException: /hibernate.cfg.xml not found at
org.hibernate.util.ConfigHelper.getResourceAsStream(ConfigHelper.java:170)
at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.getConfigurationInputStream(Configuration.java:2146)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:2127) at
org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.configure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:211)
at
org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.configure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:70)

The application was running before the update. I have not move the
hibernate.cfg.xml file. It is where it was before the update.
What is wrong?
Thanks.
Eric

Any suggestions?
Thanks for you for taking the time.
Eric
Eric Rivera
Database Analyst
University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Nursing
985330 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5330
402-559-3874

Confidentiality Statement:  This communication is intended only for the
use of individual or entity to which it is address and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
communications to the intended recipient, you have receive this
communication in error and are prohibited from reading, printing, or
disclosing any of the information contained in it.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone to arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.