[hibernate-dev] Integration test failure

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 08:44:54 EDT 2011

Hmm, I see "Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: central" in the
stacktrace.

I wonder if it could be something wrong in your maven settings.xml.
Maybe compare against
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenSettingsExample-Users

Or I can send a copy of my settings.xml if needed.  If its even that.