[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] 4.0.0.Beta 1 planning

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 6 07:52:51 EDT 2011

On 6 September 2011 10:18, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Hi Sanne, Hardy and all,
>
> With Alpha 2 out last week it's time to enter the beta cycle.

Just renamed Alpha3 to Beta1.

> To get a CR1 as planned, we need to get a Beta1 out to users by September 14th. That's going to be the only Beta.
> Can you take the lead on this? During this period I will be off.

I think we can, only thing worrying me is taking the final decisions
on API changes. some are still foggy, some are not yet implemented and
I'd prefer to have your opinion before deciding we leave them out.

> I trust you can decide what should be in and what should be left out. The only hard line is the date (14/09, max 15/09). I am still online for two days, we can chat about the feature list.

I don't think I'll be able to be online the 14th nor the 15th as I'll
be travelling for conferences, so I'd move the hard line at 13th
September.