[hibernate-dev] [Search] CollectionUpdateEventTest fails

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Sep 28 04:46:03 EDT 2011

To resume this thread, the bad news is that it started to fail for me
too: often, but not consistently.
It only fails when running the full testsuite from commandline, it
succeeds when running it as a single test from commandline

mvn clean test -Dtest=org.hibernate.search.test.engine.optimizations.CollectionUpdateEventTest

and succeeds too when run from IDEA or Eclipse; also when running the
full suite, it fails only occasionally.

It's strange as I didn't change anything related on my system (like
JVM) and I can get it failing even checking out older tags.. for which
I'm sure I had no issue before.

Sanne