[hibernate-dev] Source links in JIRA broken

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 29 00:37:30 EDT 2011

So apparently there are issues with the direct GitHub connector.  The
Atlassian dev team is working on that stuff.  But in the meantime
Atlassian have re-enabled the FishEye repository so that we can get
linking.  For the time being they have only restarted the
Hibernate-Core Fisheye repo.  They want to "watch it for a couple of
days to see how the performance is", then they will re-enable the
others.