[hibernate-dev] OGM feature request on forums

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 30 04:57:09 EDT 2011

I am a bit confused,
Does the guy want to have an ISPN cache store that store the data in a proper relational model?
Or does he want Hibernate OGM to store in both ISPN and the relational database in parallel?

I think he is talking about 1, which I admit I haven't thought about (ie reusing JPA's metadata to have the right relational model. It's an interesting idea to explore.