[hibernate-dev] public (and free) CI service

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:39:14 EDT 2012

Hi Strong,

indeed that looks interesting.

Although the con's, in particular "3. junit report not available",
seem like a real issue to me. Maybe the Jenkins-based FOSS offer from
CloudBees [1] is interesting for you, too. They offer a limited build
time per month for free, after that it's costing some money.

--Gunnar

[1] http://www.cloudbees.com/foss/index.cb