[hibernate-dev] OGM / MongoDB not having failing tests

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Apr 17 08:09:17 EDT 2012

Hi all,
the mongodb branch is not having failing tests any more. It's not
"done" as there are some tasks open and some tests are disabled, still
it's starting to look good.

What about merging the branch in master already?

So we could simplify the development process. The biggest problem I
see is that CI servers don't ave a MongoDB instance running, but for
now we could disable the module from CI until we're actively all
working on it and rely on peer review - as we already do. We could
look into MongoDB instances for CI in parallel, for example as in
Strong's email about travis-ci, cloudbees, or something else.