[hibernate-dev] Idea setup problems

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Fri Apr 20 12:56:38 EDT 2012

Hi,

has anyone recently tried './gradlew idea'?
I am trying to recreate my idea setup and after creating the project files and opening the project I am having problems compiling in the IDE. It keeps whining about ExtendedFrameworkMethod (testing module) not implementing a method of the super type. I noticed that the junit version got upgraded to 4.10. Funny enough I am still having
4.8.2 and 4.10 in the list of project dependencies (according to Idea).  Downgrading to 4.8.2 in build.gradle and recreating the project files worked (and I only get one
junit dep in the IDE). Before you ask - I did try cleanIdea and the build works fine with 4.10 from the command line.

As a side node, I updated https://community.jboss.org/wiki/BuildingHibernateORM4x with some information running single tests or skipping tests altogether. Our matrix setup forces us to be a little more specific.

--Hardy