[hibernate-dev] Unit test failures using the new metamodel

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 20:44:03 EDT 2012

Hardy,

I'm seeing some more failures today using -Dhibernate.test.new_metadata_mappings=true -Dhibernate.test.validatefailureexpected=true:
- org.hibernate.test.annotations.lob.VersionedLobTest FAILED
- org.hibernate.test.annotations.genericsinheritance.GenericsInheritanceTest FAILED
- org.hibernate.test.criteria.ComplexJoinAliasTest FAILED

Are these expected to fail as well (rather than a regression)?

Thanks,
Gail