[hibernate-dev] Unit test failures using the new metamodel

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Fri Aug 3 02:54:33 EDT 2012

Hi,

> I'm seeing some more failures today using -Dhibernate.test.new_metadata_mappings=true -Dhibernate.test.validatefailureexpected=true:
> - org.hibernate.test.annotations.lob.VersionedLobTest FAILED
> - org.hibernate.test.annotations.genericsinheritance.GenericsInheritanceTest FAILED
> - org.hibernate.test.criteria.ComplexJoinAliasTest FAILED
>
> Are these expected to fail as well (rather than a regression)?

I could not tell you. Here is what I do.

1. Update the code
2. Make sure it builds (in the default settings)
3. Fix my stuff and add tests
4. Rebase
5. Make sure build works
6. Push

AFAICT there were no test failures when I checked in yesterday. I did not and will not keep lists of failing tests using the metamodel flag.

--hardy