[hibernate-dev] Unit test failures using the new metamodel

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Aug 3 04:14:38 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

I've pushed a commit that takes care of these and changes the default for both flags to true.

VersionedLobTest.testVersionUnchangedByteArray is marked as @FailureExpected but it incorrectly passes using the new metamodel, so you'll see this test failing now due to FailureExpectedHandler$FailureExpectedTestPassedException.

In addition, these tests fail:

Test org.hibernate.test.annotations.interfaces.InterfacesTest FAILED
Test org.hibernate.test.annotations.idmanytoone.alphabetical.AlphabeticalIdManyToOneTest FAILED
Test org.hibernate.test.naturalid.mutable.cached.CachedMutableNaturalIdTest FAILED