[hibernate-dev] SchemaManagementTool / Exportable

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 9 13:05:19 EDT 2012

Lots of people are doing this with 4.0 and Integrator.  In fact some of
those discussions helping people led directly to this new SPI. That and
wanting to allow pluggable schema management tools since we well
advertise ours as "not meant for production"

But, all that said, thats not really relevant to whether we externalize
rendering or not.  Yes, externalizing it could conceivably help some of
these (such as yours) custom export/migration tools.