[hibernate-dev] Running Gradle build against an Infinispan version passed as command line parameter?

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 09:02:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'd like to have a CI job that tests Hibernate Infinispan integration against the latest Infinispan 5.1.

So, I'm wondering if there's a way in which you can define the Infinispan version to use via command line. Something like:

./gradlew clean build -DinfinispanVersion=5.1.7-SNAPSHOT

The above command does not currently work, but wondered if there's a way to achieve something like that?

Cheers,
--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Engineer