[hibernate-dev] [HSearch] Beta2 for Monday

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 10 08:43:13 EST 2012

I'm working on the MassIndexer issues and other coolness; I'll send
more pull requests later, but some are quite complex and will likely
happen during the weekend.

Some help on other issues which you don't see on the Beta2 schedule
yet would be welcome, remember you nuked the schedule to better
prioritize things, but this doesn't mean that there are no other
important changes which would be nice to include.

Especially:
 - specific instance indexing control, especially to support soft
deletes (HSEARCH-471, HSEARCH-642)
 - geo-queries? HSEARCH-923

I also hope to merge Zach and Davide's new query functionality,
hopefully we'll agree on the API something soon.