[hibernate-dev] Hibernate on OSGI

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Sun Jan 8 04:07:48 EST 2012

Even though I am also not into OSGi, I agree that we should provide the required meta information.
Hibernate Validator does and that's even though it hasn't undergone the package refactoring madness.

My understanding was that exactly this refactoring would make it easier to create the required meta information.

And as you ask on the forum, where is the patch? It seems perfectly suited as a contribution.

FYI:
https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-5812
https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-3201

--Hardy