[hibernate-dev] Minor issues/questions about Hibernate Core/ORM documentation

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jan 13 07:58:39 EST 2012

Interesting.  I was trying `git log --grep=HHH-6906` but getting nothing
back.

`git reflog | grep HHH-6906` returns:
39d47c4 HEAD@{89}: commit: HHH-6906 - Clean up javadoc warnings

I only use my fork for "on going" work, especially if it has to be
collaborated.  I never used my fork for this work.

Hardy, the showed that link because it shows the release.gradle file in
its most advanced state.  The aggregateJavadoc task on master HEAD right
now is its initial form from WAY back.  Lots of the edits to that file
are gone now:

6029c45 HEAD@{90}: commit: HHH-6782 - define javadoc groups based on
api/spi/internal