[hibernate-dev] Gradle release plugin

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 16 16:23:40 EST 2012

Some folks have been working on a release plugin for Gradle and just
released their first version.

http://tellurianring.com/wiki/gradle/release

Want to take a look at it and see if it meets our basic needs.  The hope
is that it handles all the basic stuff we need (looks like it does) such
as tagging, building, uploading, etc.  Then using standard Gradle hooks
such as <task>.doLast we could bolt on pushing docs, SF uploads.  Maybe
even some announcing?

Also, Hardy pointed out to me the other day that there is now a JAXB
plugin for Gradle that we may want to peek at for the 5.0 work.

I lost the url, but I think this is the one he mentioned:
https://github.com/stianh/gradle-jaxb-plugin

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org