[hibernate-dev] Hibernate failing to build with latest Gradle

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Jan 18 07:16:31 EST 2012

Sanne is right, atm you need 1.0-milestone-3. Best always to use gradlew to build instead of
an installed version of gradle.

That said, I was playing around with milestone 7 and it seems to be a fair bit faster. Unfortunately,
the Hibernate Core build would need some adjustments to be able to use this gradle version.

Just wondering whether we can upgrade or not?

--Hardy