[hibernate-dev] Using SOLR with indexing/search Server

Anderson vasconcelos anderson.vass at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:26:08 EST 2012

Hi Hardy
HIbernate provide what i need to search/indexing. But In SOLR scalability
feature is more transparent and i dont have to implements JMS Queue or
something to synchronized master with slaves. Also, solr provides multicore
feature, where i can put many index in one instance of SOLR.

Our team decided to use SOLR. We just wanted to use HIbernate like a
developer API and SOLR as server for index/search. Since this is not
possible, we will use SOLRJ API and who Knows we increments this API.

Thanks a lot for your help and considerations

Regards

Anderson