[hibernate-dev] Problem with Infinispan 5.1.5 with Hibernate version 3.6.10.

thomas fuller thomas.fuller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:35:16 EDT 2012

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply.

Re: "The Infinispan implementation of the Hibernate RegionFactory SPI is
actually done in the org.hibernate:hibernate-infinispan module, not in
Infinispan itself unless something drastic has changed there."

I agree with this, I think my message was poorly worded perhaps.

Let me ask this question:

Is there a hibernate-infinispan module that will work with Infinispan 5+
(5.1.5 specifically) and Hibernate 3.6 (3.6.10, specifically)?

If this exists, would you happen to know which version I should be using?

Thanks,

Tom