[hibernate-dev] About Buildhive, cloudbees?

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Fri Jun 1 15:20:45 EDT 2012

For the records buildhive kind of worked for Hibernate Validator. At least we it built and as
Sanne said, the setup was almost too easy to be true.

However, there are indeed too many false positives. I have not been able to figure out what
the problem is (not a timeout issue). Test would randomly fail and then pass without further
code changes on the next build.  Probably worth watching build hive to see where there are
going. I am happy to try cloudbee provided we get a free account.

--Hardy