[hibernate-dev] master->metamodel and matrix/test consolidation

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 11 10:02:54 EDT 2012

1) `gradle test` runs all tests (there is just src/test now) against
default database (h2)

2) `gradle matrix_XYZ` essentially runs [gradle test] but against the
XYZ "database profile"

3) `gradle matrix` runs all all tests against all "database profiles".
It does not currently run against h2 I believe, so we might want to
change that.  Although I think it is more a matter of idealism; I
cannot imagine the usefulness of running all tests against all database
profiles in a single command from a practical point-of-view.