[hibernate-dev] master->metamodel and matrix/test consolidation

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 13 03:43:26 EDT 2012

are the master and metamodel supposed to be synced?

I see there are some mismatch

org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl#determineCustomEntityDirtinessStrategy
org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl#determineCurrentTenantIdentifierResolver

these two methods only exist in master, but not in metamodel