[hibernate-dev] Nice talk on Git/GitHub

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 20 03:54:33 EDT 2012

Thanks for the tip Gunnar! The file finder is awesome. I was wishing for something like this more than once.
Turns out it was there right in front of my nose. Some features are really quite well hidden in GitHub.

One thing which kept bugging me until just a  couple of days ago was that clicking on GitHub notification emails never
jumped right to the comment (just opened the file). I thought that's a GitHub problem, but as Sanne pointed out to me
it is a browser timeout. When it happens just press enter again in the address bar.

Happy Git-Hubbing

--Hardy