[hibernate-dev] Hibernate.next version and AS 7.2 community release...

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Jun 26 12:19:14 EDT 2012

Hi Scott,
an optimization we have been discussing but had still no time to
implement is to update hibernate-commons-annotations to use Jandex.

All Hibernate projects use it extensively, so it's possible that just
focusing on that specialized library you can get some good boost for
both Hibernate ORM (core) and all sub projects in one shot.

Cheers,
Sanne