[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Configurations files and naming

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sat Mar 3 08:12:31 EST 2012

It depends,
If your configuration is limited to 4 properties, then persistence.xml is best.
In Infinispan case,t he configuration of Infinispan is embedded and we have decided to simply point to the file.

On the name space, today we do hibernate.ogm.<datastore>.<specific_property>
We might do  hibernate.ogm.datastore.<datastore>.<specific_property> later but I don't see a strong reason for this.