[hibernate-dev] [JPAModelgen] MixedConfigurationTest failing

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 14 07:53:18 EDT 2012

Hi,

just double checked. ZeroCoordinates gets generated and compiles:

package org.hibernate.jpamodelgen.test.mixedmode;

import javax.annotation.Generated;
import javax.persistence.metamodel.StaticMetamodel;

@Generated(value = "org.hibernate.jpamodelgen.JPAMetaModelEntityProcessor")
@StaticMetamodel(ZeroCoordinates.class)
public abstract class ZeroCoordinates_ {

}

Is this how yours looks as well?

--Hardy