[hibernate-dev] JtaPlaform classes as internal?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Mar 16 12:49:47 EDT 2012

Well we could with some caveats.

1) If using a TSR-backed JtaPlatform no features leveraging
suspend/resume would be available; this includes (limited to?)
org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.jta.JtaIsolationDelegate
2) Infinispan has its notion of a "TransactionManagerLookup", and
hibernate-infinispan has an impl that bridges through to our
JtaPlatform to retrieve the TM.  No clue the ramification here.  Though
I can't imagine that Infinispan needs suspend/resume.