[hibernate-dev] byteman

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 19 14:49:04 EDT 2012

Actually, not sure its really working in Gradle side either.,  I get
one failure after pull, which is the (afaict) single test using byteman:

Test org.hibernate.test.annotations.xml.ejb3.OrmVersion1SupportedTest
FAILED

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/tools/attach/AgentInitializationException
	at
org.jboss.byteman.contrib.bmunit.BMUnitRunner$7.evaluate(BMUnitRunner.java:316)

So obviously byteman itself at least is being found when run from
Gradle, even though the test fails.  But still cannot find where this
file went.

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org