[hibernate-dev] OGM: MongoDB integration

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:28:44 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Ok Sanne, thanks for the code review. I'll work in those point. As we said,
I will configure surefire to skip all tests that use associations.
About the other points, MongoHQ is a paas provider (Cloudbees is actually
working whith it) but working with a PAAS provider will probably requiering
some modifications on the connection part to use url and authentification.

And about the stored data cleaning, I'm going to check what can be done.

Cheers,
Guillaume