[hibernate-dev] [OGM] [MongoDB] Extended connection options support

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed May 2 08:00:46 EDT 2012

It looks like there is about a dozen properties. Note that Hibernate OGM already knows some of them like timeout. But still there are a bunch of properties. We could go the classical way and offer one Hibernate OGM property per MongoDB property or we could simply let the user pass the JSON structure

hibernate.ogm.mongodb.driver.properties = { safe:true, fsync:true }

What do you think would be best?