[hibernate-dev] long open jiras with patches

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu May 3 16:42:59 EDT 2012

Hi All,
I just received notification about the following comment as it seemed
I voted for this issue myself years ago :)

https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-5465?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=46533#comment-46533

It's sad that we don't have time to apply patches provided by someone
else with best intentions to help, shouldn't we at least reply
something?
Of course that involves myself too, just that I don't feel that
comfortable in evaluating patches for the ORM module.. since this is
long pending I'm assuming someone already looked at it and didn't like
it?

Cheers.