[hibernate-dev] Interceptor question

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri May 11 14:22:56 EDT 2012

The reason I did map manual indexing to apply default is that I sided with Sanne s reasoning and I went on the side of caution with the API. I'd love to get more practical feedback before deciding to either:

- stay as it is
- map indexing and purge to the interceptor - I don't think we can safely map purge all
- add two methods to the interceptor to treat index and purge explicitly

Emmanuel